Friday, May 15, 2020

Back to the blogggg

It has been a long time since I have written anything here. It just was easier to drop out a bit.  I have been taking too many pictures with my phone and that doesn't lend itself to blog posts like a regular camera.  I was having issue with my kindle this fall so I got a new tablet for Christmas. I am trying to sort some things out and see if I can get going again on here instead of Facebook. I'm not handling all the virus/media posts very well. We are still without pastor. Trying to help with online church. Working fulltime. Not juggling well. And so I crave some away time...but not away.  Just away from the daily... escaping to my home and not answering questions or solving problems or fixing food...maybe some binge watching, sewing, puzzling, baking, anything that takes me away from what I've been doing for a while.  So I'm going camping.  And it's supposed to be rainy... but that's ok.  I have some books and a warm blanket and a deck of cards.  And no alarm clocks.  It's going to be just fine.


1 comment:

Be Still and KNOW... said...

Welcome back. I will run away with you,,,