Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sneaking a post tonight

Well, I don't know if that's quite true.  Squeezing is probably more like it.  This is my incredibly busy time of year, and it's even more so than last year.  I'm looking forward to the finish line, but I have lots of stuff to look forward after my work lets up a bit.  And in the midst of all of this craziness, after we had discussed the idea of adding another dog next fall, after weddings and graduation and college check-in....someone posted this cutie of a farm puppy.  And how could I say NO??
Her name is Kali... or Callie... or Kallie....I'll have to decide before I get her name on her collar.  But for now, she's crazy.  And cute and loveable and not totally house broken and she takes my slippers and dumps her water and chases leaves when she's supposed to be taking care of business outside... but she is so cute when she curls up on my bed to nap with me.  Or flops in her crate during our work day... or chases other dogs around the house, and maybe even an occasional kitty.



Yep, I was crazy with puppy fever, but she's a keeper.  And I have to have something to train up, since these kids are pretty much done with what they want to learn from me for now...although I could get smart again later...I'll just hang around and see what happens.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.