Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Pssssttt....

Hey!  Don't look now, but it seems that I might be finally posting a post!
Life for me, not unlike yours I'm sure, has been pretty much nutso!  I have made it through my mother-of-the-groom duty with flying colors, as far as I know!  The wedding was lovely, the bride-beautiful, the groom-handsome as ever... I left my camera at home, but had my phone photos...but not really any with the bride and groom because, well, I was in those!

This is one of the official photographer  shots.  Pretty nice, right??  I figured out many ballgames ago that if I'm taking pictures, I'm missing out on the real action.  SO...I unplugged and enjoyed myself.   They traveled across the sea for their honeymoon.  They are brave and daring that way.  Not scared at all. Spain - Italy - Greece.  And they looked very happy and rested when I saw them on Sunday, but back to reality...But also, time to relax and take time in the house they moved into in February.  To just enjoy being there, instead of looking at a big TO-DO list. 
    And now, I'm working on the finishing touches of a graduation quilt and scrapbook for #4's graduation from HighSchool next Thursday night, along with the party right after.  It is my tradition.  DO the party that night and enjoy the rest of the weekend and parties with no stress or worries of what needs doing.
    Then we have our second wedding July 9th.  That one will NOT be as relaxing as we are the family of the bride and we have lots more responsibility.  But on the 10th, I'll be relaxing...except for when I have to go to Bible School for the night...for the week... but I'm at my own pace on that, so, it's all good...
  Then each happy couple has an order in for a quilt, that got noted, but I realized they weren't going to happen before the weddings, so I am trying to focus on the stuff that needs done before next Thursday...
It's good to be back... I'll try not to be gone so long....

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Beautiful couple…can't believe he's old enough to be doing getting married! Where does the time go? And your daughter, too. What wonderful blessings are coming your way…

Good luck with wedding number two!

=)