Saturday, September 12, 2015

my front door...

Remember how I told you I had spiffed up my front door??  Here's a peek at it!

 And my mom decided that she wanted to get rid of her back yard perennial garden.  Would I check out some Blue Spruce for her??  She wants to plant two trees and then the birds will still have someplace to land when they are eating the bags of food they talk her into feeding them every year.  My dad likes the birds, too.  He buys seeds and feeders.  But my dad spends more time in the living room, and my mom likes to read and puzzle in the winter by the back windows, close to the feeders, and the two new blue spruce trees we delivered, dug holes for, and planted yesterday... thanks, Stan's Garden Center...for dropping off the trees when you delivered the bear on the rock that we saw when we went looking for trees.  He's pretty cute.  Scott was golfing last weekend, and a bear crossed the 17th hole when he was playing.  Some others saw it, too.  A little boy tried to get his dad to drive the cart closer...he won't eat our cart, Dad! 
 There he sits.  My mom said she hoped he wasn't too close to the road.  Someone might take him... If someone can lift that bear on that rock, I'm not messing with them... Hoping we don't have to worry about it.  I missed the delivery.
Have a good night....

1 comment:

Be Still and KNOW... said...

I love your front spiff... Cute little bear-I think I have one visiting my house too, except he leaves on his own