Sunday, June 7, 2015

2015 Prom


This is my last child in school.  This is my last first prom.  This is the stuff you can't dwell on.  It's all about growing up and deciding that you are old enough to just buy a nice suit and wear it for your prom, and all the other important stuff that will happen in the next year or so.  It's about how sometimes it stinks to me kid #4 and sometimes it actually has it's advantages.  This is a little about not always going along with the crowd.  This is about ending your junior year with some dinners and meetings and tests and programs.  It's about trying to juggle 2 or 3 summer jobs, along with the family vacation for a week and FFA camp.  This is about arriving at this house 14 years ago from Russia.  And the things that have happened since then.  This is Life in my house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Albert you are so handsome....sorry I am just seeing this