Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Yarn Along Feb 05 Brrrrrrrr...



"  ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~  Ginny at Small Things"

Last weekend, I knit a Drop Stitch Cowl in black Lion brand, thick and quick and it was - thick and quick.  Planning on putting that in the mail and sending it off.  Think I'll make a few more.  Anyone else make one in a different size??  Wondering about more CO stitches?? Always ready for an experiment as long as I don't have to rip it out!!  Sorry - no picture.  Maybe I'll insert one later today.... Still working on that little brown shawl.  Sometimes you've just gotta set it aside and do something quick!





For my reading this week, I've finished reading "Hattie Ever After" and enjoyed it.  Simply easy reading.  Now, I'm reading The Prayer Box by Lisa Wingate.  I had a couple of options, but this was the closest one, so I started it.  So far, so good. 

I've been sneaking a little of this.  I put in a load of clothes and sew a seam or two.  It is just randomly pieces of strips and only a baby quilt size, but just enough bright to keep me going in this February weather.  Snowing like crazy today...cold...icky....working and stitching....loving this heater under my desk. 
How about you??  What are you reading and stitching these days?? 

No comments: