Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Do you..?

Do you ever wonder...where did all of these coats come from??  And where is the coat I want?  Why is my coat in Andrea's car/Dan's locker/Bert's gymbag??
Are you wondering what season it is??  It is Janury 15th, after all.  Why are all season of coats out on the hooks and sticking out of the closet??  Was it really something like 60 degrees Sunday and now it's in the 20's??  So, do I need the mittens and hat and neckie today to walk??  can I do it in my hoodie?  Is it raining or snowing today??  Do I need to watch for puddles or ice..??  Can we still get 200 inches of snow before spring??  Are there boots by the door, too? Snow boots, and cowboy boots and basketball shoes so big they look like they COULD be boots....  Do you still have a pile in the swinging singles mittens and gloves area, or have you taken the plunge and tossed them out and released them to go into the world and find new mates??  Ahh...the things you think about while you are waiting for the macaroni to cook...
have a good knit.,..,,I mean night...

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I definitely have way too many coats. And yes, I often wonder where on earth (and why on earth) I acquired them!

;)