Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Beautiful Morning!!

Yep, it's the second day of spring, I've got someone else's supper in the crockpot to be delivered after work and it feels good! We have an expectant mom in the neighborhood of our SS class, so we are taking turns taking meals in 2-3 times a week. She's on complete bed rest and still gets frequent hospital trips to slow down things. With 2 toddlers in the house already, life is anything but relaxing, even on the best of days. It's the least we can do for them. So tonight it is Stroganoff over noodles and can of corn on the side. Easy for us both. S&S is this weekend, so I'm counting down the hours and wondering what I will take for projects when the time comes. My new sweater pattern came and I'm VERY excited about it. I ordered it from Annie's Attic and it is called SWING COAT. Saw it and it was out of stock, so I left my email and the notified me when it was back in and I ordered it that morning. Shopping in your PJ's is so easy!! Now comes the knitting part. Well, I got yarn, but I need needles, so that will be a stop for me.
Have a great day and I'll go take care of dogs and cats!!

3 comments:

Lisa Loo said...

I love the days I have a chance to do a little service like that! And AMEN to the shopping in the PJS!

Susan Anderson said...

So glad that everyone is helping out your neighbor on bed rest. That's what we all like to see!

=)

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I love the things that I hear coming out of your church. Helping out the new mom is just one of them. Keep up the good work.