Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Missing Mom #13 of 52 Nov 30,2009

Went to one of those fun jewelry parties last night and I had my camera in my purse and when I went to get my checkbook I thought PERFECT TIME for a missing mom picture!! So I took one of them....
And then Willowe jumped out and I jumped in and she took one with me...
Can you see how short my hair got?? But I like it...of course I'm going to have to wear a scarf on my neck, but that's OK!! Winter neck warmer is gone!! We were at Amanda's house - she's #2 from the left...Cheryl is first and then Anndrea is beside me...Cheryl and Anndrea are SIL's and I think they were working out some Christmas exchange deals... and I won't tell you what Willowe was doing, but Amanda had some AWESOME dip and you know me and dip are joined at the hip, so I had to leave before I ate it all... One of my weaknesses....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: