Thursday, October 22, 2009

Already Thursday

This is my new baby Maple...isn't she a beauty?? I appreciate all that she has done to calm me after that early snow. I like fall, but I can wait a LITTLE longer for winter.. Thanks Baby!


Here they are...watching Criminal Minds together ...Scott and Ernie...Should I be concerned?? Ernie is the one smiling biggest because he sneaked into the chair and thinks no one noticed.
And this is what OXY CLEAN will do for Dan's outlook... I soaked them for a couple of day...oh, the shirt and pants, not the kid!! Although, he probably could have used it, too!
And not only is it THURSDAY already, it is the 22nd of October!! Tomorrow this boy has a birthday. That's when I age. Not on my own birthday, but on my kid's birthdays!

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I'm impressed that you managed to get all that dirt out. Oxy Clean, we love you!

=)

Hen Jen said...

wow, I can't believe how clean you got the uniform!!!

I love the fall colors on your tree, makes me jealous!