Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy 200!

Yes, purely by accident I paid attention and this is my 200th post! Today I am staying home to celebrate! No, really I AM staying home, but I have work to do here. Cleaning would be a good start, cookies for the freshman Chicken BBQ tomorrow, with frosting, and processing returns, along with some financial reports that need copied and bound. Doesn't sound like I should sit here too long. Doing the BBQ thing tomorrow, watching Dan play, heading out to eat and then going to Chonda Pierce with some girlfriends in the evening...sounds like a busy Saturday. Better rest on Sunday...

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Congratulations on 200 posts! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned.

=)

Anonymous said...

Hey! 200! Way to go. Congrats. Busy weekend too. My biggest plan this weekend is to go sit with my mom and watch a bike run. She loves Harleys as much as I do. SO have a great weekend and dont tire yourself out too much!!