Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Challenge - Missing Mom - Week 1 of 52 weeks.....

Just me-grating up the soap to make a new batch of liquid laundry soap...

I picked this up off someone else's blog, and although their's is closed to anyone else joining, I think we could probably just manage this on our own...I trust you..perhaps for those weeks when news seems a little slow... just hand your camera to someone else. oh, you may be self conscious at first, but you'll get used to it.
*****
after 4 attempts to post the cute picture and being kicked out by Internet Explorer, I'll just skip it for now...

********************52 Weeks********************

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!
**************************************
I'm off to find a photographer after school...how about you?? or learn how to use the timer on your camera...snap to your hearts content and no one will know how many you took.. :o)

1 comment:

The MO Farmers Daughter said...

hi,thankyou for your comment,your my first,this is all brand new for me,and i am not real smart,so I am trying to learn how to put pictures on it,I will get to it sometime.Your have a neice page and we have a lot in commom.I also make homemade laundry soap.Mine is with fells-Napha soap grated,wondering if yours is the same.carol