Sunday, August 2, 2009

It may seem rather weird...

If you are not like me, this may seem a bit weird... but so far in my blog reading history, I have chosen a blog and then I read a couple of posts...and if I like it, I will go back to the start and read all of the old blogs up to the most recent. Do other people do it like that?? or just start with today and go from there??
Some like Down To Earth, take a long, long time...especially since it is during tax season and you just don't have a lot of time to read, even though I read while I wait for copies and during lunch and things like that... and now I have finished reading Cold Antler Farm's blog history. If you have a hankering to start your own homestead, this is the read for you... and Jenna has already published her own book..Made From Scratch... if you read Rhonda on DTE, you will know that she has one in the works. I guess I have picked some good ones to read through... but like favorite books that you enjoy reading, the ending, or catching up with these blogs is a little bittersweet sometimes. It is like the book you quickly check to see if there is a sequel and and the story will continue. In my cases, they continue, just not at the speed I have been reading them. And now I will find another good blog to sink my teeth into and escape with...just like reading a book, only not quite so portable... especially with that whole wireless laptop problem that just seems to get worse... hmmm... weed or nap...or read....

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I found your blog through Lisa Lou's, and once I get hooked, I tend to read entire blogs as well. (Sometimes it takes me a while, though.)

=)