Saturday, December 6, 2008

ever watching and waiting....

Everyday, when I let Ernie out to 'do his business', he comes back to the deck and sits like this... ready to come in, but still guarding his domain!!
When I open the door, he is not grouchy for the time I may have forgotten he was out there, he is just glad to be home. Patient and trusting... don't we wish we were that good.
Last night was a tuna & noodle night. Albert is the only kid who will eat and really likes it, too!! Andrea called after school to say that her game had been cancelled, so I was all for flannel and comfort food. After reading some pages from a book my SIL gave me about all the rotten stuff that is normal for women my age, I was depressed and put it down. One month last year, I managed to hit all my doctors for checkups and every one said "At your age..." and the rest was mostly a learn to live with it comment. NOT FAIR!! I want a firm body, great eyesight, good hearing, etc... Guess now, that's between me and GOD...

No comments: