Thursday, July 3, 2008

So Far, So Good

WHAT I USED TO DO FOR FUN!!
Yep, I am now experimenting with some changing font size and who knows what else. I read a lot of blogs this winter/spring when I was studying alpacas. No, I do not, and will not have any at my house. The word was,"You and your alpacas, will have to alpaca someplace else." I was just curious!! But I did surprise my preschool assistant with the amount of knowledge I had gleaned from my research. And IF I should ever be in the market for alpacas, I will know where to start. Alpacas are herd animals, so you can't have just one... kind of like LAY'S chips. ... So now I have inserted a picture of one of my preschool classes into this blog and haven't figured out yet if I can move that around or not...HHMMMM...
Yes, it is true... I taught the preschool at my church for 6 years, assisted for 2 more and sub taught for another 2 years.... And now this has come to an end... I don't have the time right now to do this right, so I have passed it on. And will continue the other 2 jobs that I have.

No comments: