Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Now on the Nightstand....

I was crazy busy, but I tried to read a little along the way.  And I did manage to get a few book read already this year.  Now I'm going to be able to bust loose a bit.  I've been putting some borders on some quilt parts I had started.  I've pieced a couple of backs for those quilts.  And I've layered a couple up and pinned them and now I just need to go wind up some bobbins and get my JUKI in gear.
But until then, here's what's on my nightstand:

Before We Were Yours: A NovelStarting with Before We Were Yours...I got it from the library on my KINDLE.  Not into it far enough.  I was on a wait list.  And because it's a HOT book, the borrow is only 14 days.  I'm afraid I will not finish and then have to go on the wait list again.  But I have another book on there....and another notice that a wait has arrived...
The Masterpiece
.and that new Francine Rivers hardcover on the nightstand, too.  Just what are YOU reading these days?
And then there is a bit of de-cluttering... and some binge movie watching...actually, I'm watching HEARTLAND.  And it's just right.

No comments: