Monday, June 12, 2017

Par-TEA !!

One of my friends from church has started a new at home shopping job.  She is a consultant for Steeping tea.  I went to her launch party, so I said "Hey, Stephanie!  Come over to my house and make tea for my friends!"  And she did!  It was lots of fun.  There were facts and snacks and tasting all around.  And I told her "I want to do this again in September when we are thinking hot tea instead of iced tea."  So she is coming back again!  I think my friends had a good time and will maybe even want to come back.  If you want to come, let me know!  I'd love to put a cup out for you, too!

It is very cute.  Her hubby went shopping to buy some display items for her and something to make it feel even more special to celebrate her love of tea.  I might send him shopping for me!  He did a great job.  Thanks Ryan.  And what great friends I have!  I want them to come back again, too.. We had 2 separate spaces so everyone had enough room to stick their pinkies out if they wanted to.
I think the order is coming in tomorrow and I can't wait to see it.  I had discount on this great set!  Just in time for summer... but not only do I get this wicked-awesome PITCHER!,  but I also get 4 flavors of tea and the pitcher scoop to measure it out.    It just looks so cool and refreshing!  If you live far from me, you can still hook up and order from Stephanie Jones online through her link.  You won't be sorry.  Does this sound like a shameless plug?  YEP!  It is and I'm ok with it.The Sweet Tea Pitcher is perfect for making sangria, cider-infusions and old-fashioned iced tea! The mesh infuser holds the loose leaf tea and fruit so it doesn't come out while pouring. Brilliant! Find it on page three of our Fall/Winter 2014 Catalog. http://www.steepedtea.com/catalogs/

This is where you will find my friend Stephanie, if you can't make it to my house in the fall, or if you need to stock up for the summer and more... http://www.mysteepedteaparty.com/kt204318 
I will give it a try and see if it gets you where you need to go.
Have a great day, or night ...Let's talk real soon.

No comments: