Sunday, March 26, 2017

My new Title - Gramma

Yes it's true.  We have recently been informed that we will now be changing our title....or adding another new one.  Last year we got to add IN-LAW to our list of accomplishments/jobs.  Now, In September, we will be grandparents for the first time. Thanks Alex and Alyssa for this opportunity to spoil.  It's got to be less pressure than the whole parenting thing.  I'm looking forward to it... and also I'm looking for fairly simple baby knits.  I am not a good knitter.  But I'd like to be able to knit a couple of special things that I can make a baby wear.  You know, cuz even if it's wonky, they can't fight their way out of it.

Alex was my dino-lover.  Does every family have a kid who is more into the whole dinosaur scene?  My mom got an education reading dinosaur books to Alex, and he gently helped her out when she couldn't pronounce their names.  Might be time to get the books out and have her start practicing.  We are excited for this next phase of life.  Knitting pattern suggestions, greatly welcomed.

1 comment:

karen said...

congratulations!!! That is so very exciting :) You will be the best grammie and knitting baby stuff is easy and fun and FAST.