Friday, December 25, 2015

Tripping and Traveling...

This fall we took a little trip.  It involved a college visit to Liberty University in Lynchburg VA for our youngest, and a stop at my sister's for the parents.  We had a nice long weekend.  Scott had the chance to golf and we ate at a beautiful winery, worshiped at CORNERSTONE church in Galax VA which I have had the pleasure to do 2 other times.  We lounged around and just enjoyed each others' company.  It was a long trip and I have to admit, it took a looooong time for my knee to recover from all the car sitting.  But it was a good visit.

 From the deck in Fancy Gap
Next time, I get to hold the dog...or turn a different way

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Sounds like fun! It's good to "see" you. Happy New Year!

=)

Be Still and KNOW... said...

It WAS a fun weekend...look forward to your next one...