Saturday, June 27, 2015

Graduation 2015

This past couple of weeks, I've been working in my not-yet-completed work room on some grad gifts.  This is the quilt gifted last night to my niece, Christy.  The family tends to be Pittsburgh sports fans, so when the black and white prints needed a POP of color, the quilt store lady pulled out this bright yellow fun fabric and I said WHY NOT??  It turned out pretty good.  And the added benefit is that I believe that could spill most anything on it and not even have it show much.  Important asset for a college girl.

I am stalling now and need to get back to my boy scout quilt...need to be much further than I am by bedtime... and still a grad party and a baseball game to go to...

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Quilts make a perfect gift. So much love sewn in.

=)