Friday, August 2, 2013

oh, dear blog, where have you gone??

I said I was going to do better, but I haven't.  I have a fixed laptop and a fixed desktop, but the desktop doesn't want to pick up my router signal.  My desk space is extremely messy.  My house is quite messy and I'm off and running again.  After a week in Michigan, we had a great Bible School.  Bert went on a week long mission trip with some friends, and  I've also enjoyed 3 days with friends in Canada.  I have a camping weekend coming up, some time at Kingdom Bound at Darien Lake and then it's time to outfit Dan for college.  He will be leaving in12 days.  I am in denial.  It doesn't get any easier to send #3 than it was to send #1.  But he's going whether I'm ready or not.  Today he got his info on his roommate. He got in the dorm he wanted.  I've been prepping some food and just remembered that someone's work clothes for tomorrow are still in the washer...off I go to load up the dryer...Oh, yeah.  It's a new washer...and a new dryer.  Got home from vacation and the washer filled up and then walked off the job.  We've had some issues in the past and I just don't have time to deal with the attitude.  So I went shopping for a replacement for the washer and dryer and the dehumidifier that quit...when it rains, it pours some days...
I'll try to be better again.
Have a great weekend.  I have some really good books.....and a cozy chair...I'm all good....

No comments: