Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot more like Christmas!!

Photo: No more Need to dream about a White Christmas. It started arriving last night!  May your day be merry and bright!

(sorry to those people who already read the unedited version from my phone...don't you just love when it helps you with words and they don't make much sense??)
This is what we woke up to today.  We were warned, but lately when they say 10 inches of snow, it's been a dusting with grass sticking out...  Not so today!!  Don't tell Scott but I LOVE what it does to my Christmas spirit...the added boost I need... back to the tape and paper but a bigger smile!!
Have a great day and weekend!  Are you ready??  and you know what?? we're still here...happy day after mayan...now it's on to my-an calendar....

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Yep, I think you guys are definitely ready for the old guy with the white beard to arrive...

;)

Merry Christmas!