Wednesday, November 28, 2012

yarn along



Join us for the YARN ALONG every Wednesday
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~"






It's beginning to look quite a bit like Christmas!  It's the last week of November and I thought I had this yarn in red, but it was only 2 and I needed more like 6, so I kept digging and came up with dark green instead!!  Thanks Carmen!  For selling me enough for a project when I didn't have one yet.  It's going for my Juliet vest...and when I can't knit, I'm reading this Christmas book, because that's what I read from Turkey to New Years day and beyond...
Check out what the others are doing on Ginny's Yarn Along post...

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I get carpal tunnel now every time I knit.

It kinda stinks. Glad you are having fun with it, though!

=)