Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tonight's Gonna Be a GOOD GOOD NIGHT!!!



 It may not have been the prettiest game we played all year.  But it got the job done. Here we are, getting the skinny from the officials...



At night games, my pictures are not very good...movement makes blurry shots.... So my very best picture is when everyone is standing still for the National Anthem.  It's actually one of my favorite times..anticipation...
Here's Dan, ready for action...let's get this show on the road...


We are the guest and the final score tells it all...no, not really.  14 or 16 tackles for Dan, depending on which paper you read....


He will always give me a hug and a kiss after the games.  He's good that way. And I try to get my picture taken with him sometimes...just so he can remember what I look like....

Here's one of my little friends that I didn't find until after the game was over!  I wish I'd have known earlier that they were coming for sure...I'd have looked for them!  There was room on the bleachers by me!  Next time we'll meet up BEFORE the game!!   That will be Saturday November 3rd at the field of the Buffalo Bills.  10am...be there...I'll cheer extra for you if you can't be there...just let me know!!

1 comment:

house full of jays said...

I haven't been to a football game in years! Looks like fun! I'm always better watching in person than on tv. Cheer extra for me! ;)