Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yarn Along...it's been awhile....

joining Ginny in the Yarn Along....

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~

It's been awhile and I'm sorry to report that I haven't got any completions to show off in the knitting department.  The stack of books is pretty scary, too.  I'm starting the Frappe with my Sunday School class this week.  The James study is one that we will be starting with our youth girls in the next few weeks, so I need to get a bit of a head start on it...the Toby Mac book is something I picked up at Kingdom Bound and the Free Range Knitter book is a leftover from my night stand.  I think I need some easy-flow fiction to just roll along without heavy thinking.

2 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

They look like great books! I'm reading 'Destined to Reign' by Joseph Prince at the moment..haven't got very far though 'cos I've got a cold and keep falling asleep.

Susan Anderson said...

I've been reading a lot lately. It's one of my favorite pastimes. Knitting gives me carpal tunnel problems, though, sadly.

=)