Monday, October 3, 2011

Then Friday....



Then Friday I moved over to the next space in my room. It is where I do my cutting....when I can get to it. The doors are holding in ALOT of messy stuff. wildly folded and messy fabric shoved in where ever it can fit. I read about a girl who made neat folded mini bolts, and although I skipped the very important step of placing cardboard in them, I managed to fold my material in pretty uniform "bolts" and neatly stack them in the cupboard and mostly clean off the top so that I can do the cutting I need to do on here tomorrow. Aren't you impressed?? It's not that much material !! and the stuff on the right is all flannel. You know when tall people make flannel loungy pants for cold weather, they need 3 yds. And the weather is getting colder!! And yes, I'm going to Joann Fabrics this week and buy MORE MATERIAL!!! Because I NEED it!! So there!! But I will use it or fold it neatly and stack it here in my cupboard of fabric to admire and inspire !!! You laugh, but I bet you have a stash of SOMETHING at your house. Books, jigsaw puzzles, embroidery floss, something for a snow day! Have a great day and who knows what tomorrow might bring! This one took me more than a day, but well worth it.




space in my

4 comments:

Be Still and KNOW... said...

Now I understand what you were explaining.... this looks great

Susan Anderson said...

VERY nice!

=)

Carrie said...

That top picture is exactly what my cutting table looks like right now, too! good job on getting it all organized!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Looks great! I need to get my sewing room cleaned up.

The shop hop is October 21, 22, 23 if you are still interested!