Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thanks

Just wanted to shout out a big thanks to all my friends and family who are entertaining me and feeding me, too! I love you all so much and SOOOO appreciate you taking time out of your own crazy busy-ness to spend some with me. In a while, I'll hardly remember that there was a period of time that I was not ALLOWED to do the laundry and it still got done!! The kitchen is cleaner than when I am in charge....perhaps I should stay out of there!
I've got a pile of chick flicks just waiting for me, so I guess I'd better go.
Thanks again....

2 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Glad you have friends and family helping out. Hope you'll be back on your feet soon.

I picked up yarn yesterday for a baby hat for a new granddaughter. I'll be knitting soon!

Susan Anderson said...

Hope you are 100% very soon!

=)