Tuesday, July 5, 2011

This week...

Last night we had between 20-30 people here to celebrate the 4th. The weather was perfect, the fireworks as good as ever and the s'mores ROCKED!!
We had JUMBO marshmallows again this year, along with the regulars...
I've still got a quilt that needs hand sewing on the binding...
I've got to get some stuff around for Bible School that starts next Sunday night...
I have less than 2 weeks until vacation, and having Bible School every night after work the week before will squish that prep time......
I have knitting to work on...go stocking, go!...
I have to find my next skirt to sew...or something... maybe a beach coverup...
I have work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday...
I ate too much this weekend...time to check the damages...
Better move...
I'll check in later....
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Wow, you had a crowd!

(We did too, all under age 30. My pool was full.)

;)