Friday, June 3, 2011

I found it!!

After spending hours looking and then just going over the same places 2-20 times, I have FOUND the lost library book. Life is good and God is GREAT!! I had collected the other library books, including another sock book and I still had a cooking book I was going to look at, but I was going by and wanted to return the books... I had the 2 sock books in my car when I went to OH last weekend and I started to have fears that this book was laying in the parking lot beside where I parked my car...someone else would find it and I would have to buy a new copy for the Library. BUT!!! I looked over at my Beth Moore Daniel workbook, that I had brought down from the kitchen table, and there were 2 books the same size and shape and I knew I had the leader's guide out, but thought I put it away, so I picked up DANIEL and there was my Library book!! Oh, Happy Day!
AND... I remembered after dark that there was a frost warning last night...granted only 3 or 4 nights before, it was so DANG hot I was thinking about the airconditioners in the windows already, but I got up from my comfy couch/chair and got the lovely painting sheets/dropcloths and covered stuff and I don't think I needed to, but it's uncovered today, waiting for some more wonderful weather. I got Dan to help me dig up some ornamental grass and load it into the car and take it to Cheryl's house last night. I said that he didn't need to go 'cuz when I got there, Mark would help me unload it, but ever willing to practice his driving skills, he taxied me over and unloaded the grass, I left my swimsuit repair job there to be delivered this morning to her carpool partner, and also some strawberry jam that was in my freezer and she was out and wondering if she could make some from the store-bought berries that would work until our berries were ready here. When your kids eat it for lunch, it goes fast. Better go eat my Life cereal, take my iron supplement and get ready for my day.
Have a great one. I have to save my energy for 9 holes of golf tonight....oops forgot to call Pine Junction for a table for 10...have to leave a note on the table for when I get home from dog and cat day!!

3 comments:

Be Still and KNOW... said...

I'm happy for you tax season is over... it's good to hear from you often again... been missing you...

Susan Anderson said...

I always love finding something I thought was lost. And library books are slippery little suckers...

=)

Lisa Loo said...

Exactly why I can't borrow from the library. Too many books have disappeared to the great beyond! So happy for you! Sounds like you are keeping busy as always!