Saturday, June 5, 2010

OOOPS!! A little help, ...

I posted the different versions of our grad party invite here a day or 2 ago, then I got some great responses...and then as I was responding to the responses, I happened to think back and I just wonder....
Was that TMI?? Am I setting us up for an invasion, or a stalker or just plain bad guys to find us by giving out WAY TOO MUCH INFO?? I didn't think about it, but I'm wondering...
Please answer how much you guard your info on the blogosphere...or whether you just throw it out there. I don't really think I interest anyone much, but what are your guidelines?? I'd just like to know>!>>!

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

I don't tell exactly where I live, but that's about the only precaution I take. And it wouldn't be that hard to figure it out...

If I had young children at home, I would be more careful...or if my blog were wildly popular with other than nice ladies.

=)