Saturday, March 6, 2010

Missing Mom #25 again....and still missing.

I'm trying to post the missing mom and I missed #25 last week because of the flu, but my camera is not loading onto the computer - it started, then quite and that always screws it up and I am totally frustrated because these are my sectional win pictures...so I will post pictures, hopefully Tuesday with a little story and the pictures if I can get them to go onto my work computer...different program and never tried there, so ....wish me luck!

Oh, HERE I am ....a little blurry, but I'm here! So glad we got the pictures off the camera. Maybe Andy can Picasso them at home and have better luck than Kodak-ing them.

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Hope you are feeling better and that the photo glitch gets resolved soon!

=)