Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Wednesday!!

After a week or so of meltiness and warmer temperatures, this is what this week looks like...hmm . Notice the truck 'preheating'. Her brothers start it when they get on the bus, otherwise it won't defrost on the way to school. Aren't brothers nice?!?!? And this is where I'll be taking a shower this weekend...that's what they tell me...no more leaking or dripping of water...of course the ladder will be gone. Fresh paint and patched walls...I'll be on a vacation in my own house! Aren't little things wonderful?? I grew up in a one bathroom house. 6 of us. No wonder I can shower VERY QUICKLY!! But mostly I like to take my time...I will ...on the weekend...And a fan that sucks out the air. The light worked and the fan made noise, but not so much of the air moved..I know because it never even moved the cobweb on the fan. That should be proof, right. That's why I left the cobweb there...in case anyone wanted to know if the fan really worked.
Last night was TACO SOUP night. It is a bunch of stuff all dumped in the crockpot, and cooked all day. It's even better the second day...Think I might have some tonight, too. Or maybe for lunch tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taco soup? Do share! Anything cooked all day is something my family would love! Pretty please?

The Mom said...

Enjoy your new bathroom. That taco soup looks awfully yummy.

Susan Anderson said...

That looks so good! Makes me realize I'm hungry.

=)

PS. Enjoy the new bathroom!

Be Still and KNOW... said...

so, you're sending your weather our way... we may have 2 days of 'severe' weather and will be out of bread and milk for a week because of it... never understood why people feel they need to buy 6 weeks of staples for a NC storm! The longest I've been out of pocket was one week snowed in and 10 days w/o electric after a hurricane (so the milk would have gone bad anyways!)

Ditto on the taco soup recipe ~ looks like a great meal...

Karen Sue said...

I thought I brought the recipe in here by my desk, but perhaps I actually put it away! That would be amazing! I will post it, though.