Saturday, December 12, 2009

Table of 8

We have a little group...it's a table of 8. We usually get together after ready a book, at someone's house and eat dinner and then discuss the book...but it's more than a book club...so much more...
Think they will like this Missing Mom shot?? I've done better...
Since everyone is busy with before Christmas stuff and just because we are special, this time we went out to eat, then back to Cheryl & Mark's for cheesecake and a game. I'm not so good at games, but I won... Thanks for being at our table of 8....
P.S. this doesn't look like the women are having very much fun, but we were!! I promise..we are so serious in this..must have been deep in discussion.
Here's Willowe getting ready to play... She was in charge of the score and got mixed up a few times...do you think that is why I won???

No comments: