Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Program and sewing with friends...

Today we started with our Christmas program. I love our church and the interior is really nice, but I rarely get good pictures there. So we take lots and sometimes we get one or two that are this good....
Then it was home to prep for our crafty afternoon. Libby brought her mom, Kathy and Cheryl came along too and we had a bit of a sewing day... The weather was frightful, but the company was delightful.... Libby is gearing up her gas-pedal foot for some adventure and action.
Not to be shown up, Kathy sat down and peeled around her project. I did get more requests to unstick Kathy's sewing than Libby's.... :o) I think Libby knew just when to leave the machine!
And Cheryl was the secret force, silent working on mystery sewing.. I'd like to tell you, but I've sworn not to...Anyway...we had a great sew afternoon and I think Kathy and Libby are probably wearing their projects right now...
Cheryl, if I've given away too much, shoot me an email and I'll put this under the cone of silence. I sure don't want to give anything away....

3 comments:

Hen Jen said...

looks like a busy time!

Conny said...

That sewing machine sure got a good workout. It's a good thing you know how to un-stick it! I'd forgotten all about untangling thread that gets caught back in the bobbin. Thank goodness my sewing machine is a simple one.

It looks like you all had a good time.

said...

I love that your craft room has stuff on the tables, in the corners, and all over when you are working. Jules seems to think crafting should be organized. HAH!