Sunday, October 18, 2009

OXY CLEAN!!!

This is the uniform I'm washing this week...so far I rinsed it in the utility sink, ran it through the wash on extra heavy...ran it through the wash again...with the shoes and practice pants... I mean, what have I got to lose?? The shoes were so muddy that you couldn't tell they had laces... I almost just threw out the socks...Then I hung up the practice pants...he took the shoes to put the spikes back in.. and I took the game uniform and put it back in the oxy-clean soak... Oh, yeah...he's number 63, can't you tell???
And we won in over time...SWEET!!

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Two of my boys played varsity football, and I NEVER saw a uniform that dirty! Wowza.

=)

Rachel B. said...

Now that's what I call a football player. Three years ago my school put in Astro turf. Instead of getting muddy you get turf burns and little black things in your shoes.

dar-momof5 said...

Yuck... guess this just means he played hard!!:)

Hen Jen said...

oh my word!