Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Motivated Tuesday...

Since placing the shelf in my laundry area Sunday night, I spent enough time there re-arranging to notice things..like the 2 wool sweater that were brought down last end-of-winter in need of a Woolite bath...still waiting... they are 2 of my favorites, so Tuesday night, I had the dishes loaded up and the kitchen sinks empty and I located the Woolite and did a job that didn't take too long...it was just another thing to do. And now it is done and they are on a nice old rack drying and I don't have to look at one more of those undone tasks. What a good feeling. Another thing crossed off the list...

And while I was washing them , I noticed the lovely green peppers I grew and picked were just waiting for some attention. Some had gone into my salsa and these were what was left. And they were patient, but it was their time, so I started at the sink and then my knee got stiff from standing there, so I took my stuff to the table and I opened up a magazine and started reading while I chopped. I put some on a cookie sheet in the freezer, and kept going, but then decided to just bag them and wack them on the counter to break them up when I needed some... so here's one of my bags of completion! Another thing, crossed off the list...

Still need to check in on the concords... and do some juice... and get myself over to the apple farm... thinking we'll try some apple butter... in the crockpot... what do you think???


1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Very impressive! Seriously. I love when I get things done that I've been putting off for a while. Makes me feel like a new woman,

=)