Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This is really good...especially with 4 special friends

I'm just bragging a little bit, but I've done all my homework every week and it is nice that my hubby got me a new bible for my birthday this year...the binding on my old one split and my new one is SHHHH , don't tell....it's LARGE PRINT!! This is what gets my friends and I going on Wednesday mornings at 6a.m. and keeps us talking to 10 a.m. That and the coffee and tea we drink... and we've grown comfortable enough that some days we bring blankets and curl up to watch the video!! And today I LOVED her jacket, which is funny, 'cuz I've really gone away from wanting much in the way of clothes - just stuff that is just practical and necessary, but her Jacket is session 6 had me thinking.." hmmm... could I sew that??"

No comments: