Thursday, February 5, 2009

Guess What??

Oh, I'm sorry... mamarazzi has had to close the my-favorite-things swap because she had a swapping 100 names in!! I wonder who I'll get?? She is planning another one in spring...(Spring? what's that??I hope Phil found some spring the other day when he popped out of his hole)...anyway, I'll let you know when I know what her next swap is. This is my first swap, I hope I'm not a flop! Happy Swapping Blogging Buddies!! I'm huddled over the heater here at work, because it was -10 this morning in my neighborhood..we skipped the walk..we are wussing out in our old age..we don't have time to be sick..yeah, we've definately lost the edge...when you wonder how you will get all your work done from your sick bed, you've lost the edge. Does it come back I wonder?? You know, after your kids are gone and you look in the mirror again??

No comments: