Saturday, January 17, 2009

While I was working...

Yesterday, while I was working in Erie, this was happening in my neighborhood. If you go from the back of this house and up a steep hill, you will be in my back yard, our youngest spends tons of his outside time playing with the grandkids from this house. They are children of the forest, always with sticks, in the dirt & the trees, and climbing them too!! I have no word yet on the cause, if anyone was home, if anything was saved, including the 2 dogs that live here. These were some of the year round residents, in a small town with lots of vacation homes... :O(

1 comment:

Lisa Loo said...

Oh dear! That is really too bad. Kind of a shock when it is so close to home. We had that happen a couple of years ago. Had no idea a house blow was on fire till the fire chief came and told us we needed to be ready to evacuate if they couldn't get it under control!! Fire is scary!