Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to 2009!!

here it is, January 1, I think I should be out taking a walk, because it really is a pretty nice day, but instead I am attending to some stuff and thinking a nap may be the ticket to happiness for the rest of the day. Well, so far the nap hasn't happened and at this time, probably best not to grab one. Still thinking I may go for a walk, but I am also thinking that a night time walk with the flashlight, may have some appeal. It is a pretty calm night...yes, that's what I'm shooting for. I swept and mopped the kitchen floor...please don't tell my mom I can't remember when I mopped it last and I don't mean which day last week. We have tidied for Andrea's girls tonight coming for a movie. Tonight they are 4 friends together, Tuesday night they will be 2 teams playing against each other. Hannah requested Fettuccine Alfredo by Scott, so that is what is cooking, along with some Italian bread, I suggested salad to Andrea, but I don't think she has moved in that direction at all. I am trying to sort the mess on my desk and pitch some stuff. I have an apron that has been on here for over a month, as an idea for Christmas gifts. If I was into it and had time, I'd go get some Christmas material at kick-butt prices and whip some up for next year and tuck them away and be ahead of the game. Of course, you know I would never be able to find them, and that would just cause more frustration!!

1 comment:

Lisa Loo said...

I love the randomness and reality of this post! Sorry to hear about the tough love thing--I have been there more thna I like to remember of late.