Saturday, December 13, 2008

Super Saturday...

Been doin' a little of this and a little of that... some will be glad to know, that after having lights on the tree since Monday night, Albert did the honors of decorating it this afternoon... looks pretty good. Andrea and I got out a bunch of snow babies and she helped Bert every once in a while... There was really quite a bit of lounging around and it was much needed. I have crossed 3 names off my project list - close enough to complete to count them. In truth, it should only take me 2 hours or less to complete one of these projects, but I am easily distracted. I have been looking for a place in Cape Cod for our summer vacation. The house we have stayed in in the past is booked, so I have been hopping the internet, looking for alternatives. We considered other locations, but when I asked Scott, he said JUST ASK THE KIDS WHERE THEY WANT TO GO... so we did and they all wanted Cape Cod again, so I have located a place big enough for the whole group and 1 or 2 possibles for just our family... I have spent the afternoon being excited about going!! We just didn't get it arranged last year and then when you try to plan a vaca around your empty spots in the summer, it doesn't happen, so with the pick of 2 weeks, we will arrange a place and date next week and we'll all be grinning!!!
Better get back to pinning and cutting... one problem is picking the material for each one and now they are all quite tall, some pieces are not big enough, or only for one side, so.... or it is determined that something is too girly for a boy...I think I have the rest figured out...or close!! Can't show a picture, cuz they are presents... but, just believe me... wanted to have them all done before the BIG SHOP on monday .... goin' to the girls game in a bit, so ...

No comments: