Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sticky Situation....


Last night, we had been up to Pine Junction for a sandwich and we were get cozy, comfy in front of the fire in the family room..(that means I hadn't fallen asleep yet) and Albert comes in from the toyroom, where he had been working on a 'project'. He went into the laundry room and was running the water in the sink and I asked what he was doing. He said he had something sticky, like glue, in his hair. He had been using the Elmer's, so I wasn't totally surprised, but upon closer inspection - with my nose - it was determined that the tree waterer got too close to the tree during the day and had just noticed the pine pitch in his hair!! If this should ever happen to you, he got it out with conditioner... I don't know if he used shampoe, too... it is very nice and shiny now!!!

No comments: