Friday, December 26, 2008



Merry Christmas from Grandpa & Grandma Mona's house!!
The boys in the back are my Alex & Daniel. The middle row has Brenda's Petra, my Andrea, LD's Rachel & Haley. In the front are my Albert and Lori's Kyle.
We were in North Clymer around noon and shared a meal before digging into gifts. It was so nice to have Petra with us from Charlotte. I can't remember how long it has been since she Christmas'd with us. She has grown into such a nice women... a real keeper. She & Mom met us for the Christmas Eve service at church, then she stayed over at mom's and was there as long as the rest of us on Christmas. She was also sharing time with Grandma Newton and school friends in and about Erie.
My brother got this great new hat...



Andrea and Rachel have a special spot they sit together every Christmas at Grandma's!!


Grandma & Petra...CHEESE!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Loo said...

Looks like so much fun--glad you had a merry Christmas!