Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snowwww...

I really thought this would be gone by now... tomorrow is supposed to be pretty warm...tonight I am on toga duty..having a flashback to my senior trip!!.. because someone who was doing them for this weekend's senior play backed out at the last minute and Andy called last night to see if I would and I said ..yes I thought WE could do it... so she bopped off after her a.m. practice with her brother to Walmart to get her 'ingredients' and he to spend his birthday giftcard and cash... yesterday's garage call got me the info that my car is spread out on the garage floor, but as soon as the part comes, it will only take a few hours to re-assemble it. Let us hope it is before more snow comes.... I am ready to clean out the Monte and park it for the winter and put the Cutlass back in the garage until there is room at the Cidar Mill for it...

2 comments:

Dirkey said...

Wow!! We won't see snow like that in Jersey till Feb usually :)
Nice to meet ya!

Karen Sue said...

welcome to Western NY state...they like to use the term lake effect snow, but we usually have enough to go around!!Not too far from Lake Erie ...in between Buffalo NY and Erie PA... Nice to meet you too.