Friday, November 21, 2008

It just keeps snowing, and snowing and snowing....

I love my snowblower man!! He takes such good care of me. I called my work today after the kids went on the bus and told Buz I'd be in after I got my 8am garage phone call. He told me to stay home, so I did. And now my plug for Colin at the Findley Lake Auto Repair...I stopped there yesterday after I got the mail and Nora had already closed the window, so it was after 4:45. He looked at the fronts and said 'JUNK!', so I told him to check some out and give hubby a call. Shortly after I got home, the phone rang and he had found some online and ordered them and he'd call in the morning and let us know if they arrived. The called before 9 and said bring the car 'cuz the tires were there and they could put them on today. They called back before noon and said they were done. WOOHOO!! I now can GO and STOP with much less slide... I am safe again!! THANKS,COLIN!! YOU"RE THE CAT'S PAJAMAS !!!

Even though we don't watch the Simpsons, the consensus was that the birdfeeder looked like Marj Simpson's hairdo. I knocked the snow off after I took the pic and the birdies were tweeting their thanks. So, I am having a snow day, but mostly wasting it... shame on me... need to roll on over to the stitcher and stitch up some red jammies for the Christmas Pics!! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...everywhere you go...

This is my walking buddy, just a little disappointed that we didn't walk this a.m. but he did get to herd the snowblower, so it wasn't a complete bust...notice the snazzy goatee!!

No comments: