Sunday, October 26, 2008

Knowing the weather predictions for the week, I took time out from my sorting and pitching to help the guys wheelbarrow some wood around that was delivered out front last week, and stack it here by the basement door. New wood is the close half on the right and the stack on the left. Sunday is not normally a wood stacking work sort of day... I LIKE my day of rest, but all things considered, it wasn't much work and now the drop spot is ready for the second half of the wood. I will be glad for this in my fireplace this winter. No, the Kreative Spot is not neat and tidy YET, but I believe myself to be making progress. As long as I believe it, I can achieve it!! It was a homemade bread, tuna & noodles kind of weekend. Need to get more soup ingredients for the crockpot. Gear up for basketball and tax season, when the crockpot is in use at least a couple of times a week. Always open to new recipes... Kathy gave me her Wild Rice & Chicken soup recipe and I had some and it was pretty good!! Last week was just vegetable beef.. pretty easy. I have a good Italian Wedding Soup, too that I haven't done for a while..perhaps that will be the next offering from the crock...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Loo said...

sounds yummy--looks warm--yeah winter!