Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What's happenin' Now

I seem to remember some show that had a blurp on The Church of What's Happenin' Now. OK, so I have a longer memory than I thought... googled the church and found out it was Flip Wilson as Rev.Leroy!!


So this is what's happenin' now...



This is a picture of our recent home away from home... yes, we are messy, but have you seen our houses?? Creative minds are very RARELY neat. At least that's what we tell ourselves. Please notice our little sign clipped on the left. It was made by Brandon Cook to wish us well. He wrote the word CANCER and then put a circle around it with a line through it. And it says "Good Luck Elaine and Mrs.Bensink." I was his preschool teacher, so we are more formal, but Elaine is his friend. :D The guys at work made my flagpole to fit my bag, but we had to shorten it because of the wind.

School is starting without me, for the first time in many years, and that feels SO STRANGE... I know I will have withdrawl from preschool, but I have tried to stop marking preschool activities in magazines and moved to stuff my kids' age, at least... Have tried to remember to say they instead of we when referring to preschool and have tried to remain helpful, but back out of the picture.... it is sort of like when you start a family and you lose the "fun" car for something more practical for this time in your life. Preschool was my hobby job...

No comments: