Monday, September 8, 2008

Just another Manic Monday

Here it is...another Monday, but we're past lunch, so we're on the home stretch. I am working today and listening to Crown Financial. Trying to inspire myself. I was ordering prints from Walmart online during lunch today and found a picture I had taken on our walk specifically to post here... we were walking through Little Italy in Cleveland and there was my street...so I took a picture for you...

Yes, that's right...there is a street named random... I feel a sense of belonging here!!!

We are gearing up for Scrap & Sew Weekend on Friday and I am trying to get my pictures printed so I can work on my project... I printed some of Connie's off Shutterfly...hoping they are here on time...and I have some of Elaine's and ordered some of mine today, so ...

I still need to try the craft project I bought supplies for... I sure hope it is a doable, cool thing, but I probably should have tried one before I bought enough stuff for 18 pair!! I will force all the attendees to make the craft and enjoy it!! Whether they want to or not...

I have been googling around some other blogs and finding some good reading...started looking for alpaca info(another story entirely) and then followed a link to someone who is trying to be more green and enjoyed the energy saving ideas...perhaps a little more intense then I am ready to pursue on my own, but I'm filing the ideas away and linking around a little more...

I am going to try to add to this blog at least on a weekly basis...

good day for now!!

No comments: