Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall 2008 Scrap & Sew girls


So many days until the next one!! We had another great weekend together. This was the 11th Scrap & Sew at the Holiday Inn Express...and we all look younger and younger. Susan and Annette had already gone home when we took this, but Kristy had arrived... and Renee was back from birthday dinner with Carly. This was taken before Cindy had her first 40 pages done.

We all gets lots of visiting done, and I must admit that's my biggest draw. I did some scrapping and lots of sorting and hopefully I will be better prepared to move ahead with sorting and printing the digitals 10,000+ pictures on my computer. Really needing to make a plan and start working through it. Does anyone else take advantage of the memory of many pictures and then not delete and edit and have too much trash in with my picture treasures??
Don't call anyone in this picture for a few days...they need some rest !!!

Walt & Lisa - thanks for the great T-shirts... we look AWESOME!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: