Saturday, November 2, 2019

Another day in November

I've been in a bit of a busy funk lately.  SO the success I had yesterday in getting some things crossed off my list was HUGE.  I have had so much stuff hanging over my head as undone and making me feel so behind.  I had started things that weren't finished.  I had parts for projects that didn't even get started.  I have ideas that I'm having trouble coming up with plans for.  It has been nice having a few less stress days in the past couple of weeks.  Do you do that?  Sort of get stuck or parallized by the TO-DO list?  Sometimes you just have to figure out a way to escape your normal demands and give yourself a little grace to get things back in order.

I switched up my leading this year.  I stepped back from doing youth girls bible study and slid from the adult ladies sunday school class to teaching the high school class.  It was not the best fall schedule for teaching so far, but I'll be there again this week, miss the next 2 weeks and then should be golden for the rest of the year and into April.

I have sort of lost my ladies Bible Study groups.  I've been involved with a few over the years, but with the different direction we have gone with work and kids and such, I'm kind of without a group the last couple of years.  This summer I found on instagram Women Living Well and Courtney Joseph, who has written several Bible Study workbooks and has her own method of studying and marking scripture.  i jumped in for her summer session this year and read/studied Psalm 51-100.  This fall I joined them with I Corinthians and now this Monday, November 4th, I'm starting the study, which she has done for 10? years.  You can order the printed journal on Amazon, and it comes pretty quick, or there are pages you can download from the website without ordering another book  There are facebook groups that form each time to give you smaller community to discuss and message.  I haven't done one of those yet.

I need to go set all my clocks back an hour and tell my dogs to sleep in, in the morning...yeah, good luck with that!

No comments: